Considering a Business Venture – Ideas Welcome

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Naag Naag 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Author

Profile photo of Soni Thomas
    Soni Thomas

Hi,</p>
    <p>I am considering to start a Business Centre (not sure if that is the right phrase), but a one stop shop for Word Processing,Printing, Data Cleansing, CV Writing etc.</p>
    <p>Quite frankly, I do not know if this business is going to be viable in the location I am considering. </p>
    <p>Hence, I would like to do a market survey. Does anybody here know if there are reliable organisations that do market studies in Karnataka please. </p>
    <p>Also, would appreciate any pointers, ideas, things to watch out for etc. </p>
    <p>Thanks in advance

Profile photo of Naag
    Naag

Keymaster

Hi Soni – Apart from the CV writing, based on what you said, what you plan to do seems similar to scores of “Typist/Xerox/DTP” centers/shops that we commonly see lined up across several towns and cities in India. I’ve seen these places do almost everything that you have mentioned; typing/word-processing, printing etc. Some also provide data scrubbing, translation services. Perhaps I mis-understood your intent but what exactly is your value proposition?

As for market survey, you can start with “market finder” to assess the demand and viability of the idea. There would be scores of other such freely available tools to do some prelim research before you decide on shelling out money and hiring an organization to do the survey for you.

Welcome to the world of Startups.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.