Set out to build an iconic India
“In our greatest challenge, we find our greatest opportunity” – GVK
Every now and then, I come across things which gives me goosebumps. Not because they scare me but because those things instill loads of confidence and pride; confidence to dream big and the pride for being born in India.
When I read about the recent launch of India’s new iconic Terminal-2 in Mumbai’s airport (pictured above) by GVK group, I noticed there are several things one could learn from this project and from the big dreamers behind these conglomerates who make their dreams a reality.
Here are some of those learnings:
1. Dream beyond what is expected of you.
2. Achieve beyond what you dreamed.
3. Act on the dreams with open eyes and make them possible.
4. Reach for the stars despite constraints.
5. Differentiate yourself.
6. Don’t look for benchmarks, create benchmarks.
So, go ahead – Dream the impossible but work towards making the dream possible. It just needs determination and dedication. Rest will follow.
Don’t forget to watch this video on “Where Dreams Take Flight” narrated by the legendary Amitabh Bachchan.
(If you are an amazing Indian startup and would like to be interviewed or featured on Startups.in then we’d be happy to talk to you. Contact us right away.)
(Please post your announcements and press releases directly to Announcements & PR forum)
Latest posts by Naag (see all)
- Saurin Shah on Sift Shopping, Startups and Silicon Valley - September 30, 2014
- Startups say – Aisa aur kahaan, sirf CIE mein (Where else, only in CIE) - February 28, 2014
- Centre for Innovation & Entrepreneurship in Hyderabad - February 18, 2014